Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NEW BLOG!

Hello!

It's been a rather long time, hasn't it? Yes, yes it has. 

That can all change, though, because I have decided to start fresh. Yes, I have made a new blog. It is called Authentic Adventurers, and its very basis focuses on my desire and love for adventure. This idea is displayed through photography, stories, projects, recipes, and an assortment of other things. I sincerely hope you check it out. I am very excited to begin writing and creating again through the wonderful medium of blogging.

So, alas, I must bid Adieu to this little blog. Its time was fun while it lasted, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

Thankfully, though, the ending of this blog creates way for the brighter life of a new online journal.

I do hope you will meet me at Authentic Adventurers. The link is: http://authenticadventurers.blogspot.com

And for the last time....

Sincerely,
Melanie

No comments: